Today we show you different ways to sort and rearrange your albums.
This is the most easiest way to create general sorting rule for all your albums.
- Go to your account setting and click change next to "Folders".
- Find "Sort Albums in Folders" setting. It allows you to sort albums ascending/descending by album Create Date, Update date, Date taken and Album name.
Click Up and Down arrows to move your albums.
To move some of your albums to another folder follow these steps:
- Select albums you want to move.
- Click "Move Selected To" link in the menu on your left.
- Choose the destination folder.
In our next article we show you how to rearrange photos inside your album and copy/move them to other albums.
Experiment and have fun!